Many hotel jobs in Newquay are seasonal, so if you’re looking for Summer jobs in Newquay then below is a list of hotels that might be hiring. These are links to their vacancy pages on their websites. There is no particular reason for any hotel to be included, or excluded from this list.
All hotels will need staff to cook, serve, clear away, for reception, bedmaking, grounds maintenance, visitor entertainment, babysitters …. those buildings are full of opportunity!
- Hotel Victoria: http://www.hotel-victoria.co.uk/job-vacancies
- Bristol Hotel: http://www.hotelbristol.co.uk/about-us/job-vacancies – they advertise vacancies on their website before advertising elsewhere. A privately owned 3 AA Stars Hotel.
- Atlantic Hotel, Newquay: http://atlantichotelnewquay.co.uk/careers-job-vacancies/ A family run four star hotel.
- Headland Hotel, Newquay: http://www.headlandhotel.co.uk/careers/job-vacancies/
- Watergate Bay Hotel: https://www.watergatebay.co.uk/jobs/ staff benefits include free surf lessons and free use of surfboards and wetsuits from the Extreme Academy, social events throughout the year and a free all day breakfast
- Crantock Bay Hotel: http://www.crantockbay.co.uk/staff_vacancies.html A hotel with cafe and bistro.
- Sands Resort, Porth: http://www.sandsresort.co.uk/about-us/jobs/ A family-friendly hotel, targetting families with small children. Hotel facilities plus a gym and spa.
- Fistral Beach Hotel: https://www.fistralbeachhotel.co.uk/contact/join-our-team/ contact/join-our-team A family-owned hotel with spa.
- Esplanade Hotel, Newquay: https://www.esplanadehotelnewquay.co.uk/join-our-team
- Bedruthan Hotel, Mawgan Porth: http://www.bedruthan.com/work-with-us/ Family owned hotel with spa.