If you’re looking for a traditional Xmas Eve and Xmas Day, that include attending a church service, then there are a few you might like to consider.
There’s even a lovely candlelight mass, which is always fun! You’re handed a candle as you enter the church – and the words to the hymns are on a projector screen if you’ve forgotten them.
So, where to go for Christmas Services in Newquay this year…..
Midnight Mass & Christingle
- St Michaels Church, St Michaels Road, will be putting on a Children’s Crib Service and Christingle at 4.30pm on Xmas Eve
- St Michaels Church, St Michaels Road, will have a Midnight Mass of the Nativity, starting at 11:30pm on Xmas Eve
Xmas Day Services
You’ll find Xmas Day services at:
- Wesley Church, East Street, at 10am. A Christmas Morning Service
- Catholic Church, Tower Road, at 10.30am. A Christmas Day Holy Mass
- St Michaels Church, St Michaels Road, at 10.30am. A family service of thanksgiving for Christmas – you’ll hear the bells ringing out from St Michaels if you’re in town early.