There are two bonfire displays in Newquay this year that we’re aware of so far:
Mermaid Inn, Alexandra Road, Porth, Newquay, TR7 3NB.
- Date/Time: Friday 5 November, 6pm
- Activities: Barbecue, lighting of the bonfire, fireworks.
- Cost: Free
- Parking: Limited parking on such a popular night, in the pub’s car park alongside – or, park across the road in the large car park next to the shop.
Newquay Sports & Community Centre, Yeoman Way, Tretherras Road, Newquay, TR7 2SL
- Date/Time: Friday 5 November, 5.30pm; fireworks display at 6.30pm
- Activities: Food/drinks available from 5.30,
- Cost: Adults £2, Children £1. Price includes a hot drink (tea/coffee) for adults and a flashing toy for kids. Sparklers are not permitted.
- Parking: Plenty of on site parking