Quite a lot of Newquay and Cornwall attractions operate a system where you buy a ticket once and can return as many times as you like, often up to a year.
Below is a list of such attractions, enabling you to spot opportunities at saving money with what are effectively discount vouchers giving you free entry.
This type of deal is changeable, with sites often changing from year to year, so it’s a starting point when you’re looking for Discount Vouchers and Deals.
The individual offers might change and you need to check them all out for yourself to see current offer/price. Discount vouchers, season tickets, offers and discounts can be hidden away and you might be missing out on repeated return visits simply for not knowing it was available!
The price comparisons below aren’t the full set of choices and options, but are for illustration on the type of discount or free entry you can expect.
- Newquay Zoo: Visit for 7 days for the price of one. On the day of your visit speak to the Front of House team about the seven day return. They will arrange if for you there and then so you can re-visit as many times as you like within a seven day period.
- Lappa Valley Railway: Unlimited visits for 1 year with the Season Ticket. Valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Dairyland Farm World: Buy one ticket and you get unlimited entry within 7 days. An alternative is the Annual Ticket, the Yearly Passport – all passes valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Sealife Centre: The Sea Life Annual Pass gives 12 months’ unlimited entry to all of the UK’s 10 sea life centres and seal sanctuaries, including the Cornwall Seal Sanctuary at Gweek. This annual pass works out at about 4x a single entry price.
Discounts, Annual Passes and Unlimited Free Entry in Cornwall
- Eden Project, St Austell: The discounts at the Eden Project are many and can be overwhelming or confusing. The purchase of a ticket gives you a free annual pass if you bought it with the “gift aid” box ticked. They describe this as “Instead of paying our daily admission price, you choose to make the Eden Trust a donation of the same amount, you will be able to exchange your admission ticket for an Annual Pass to Eden.” If you buy the tickets online, look out for the tick box; if you’re buying tickets at the Eden Project speak to the ticketing staff. You then have to register your ticket online to activate the pass. The staff at the Eden Project are fully up to speed with all this, so just ask them. There is also an Eden Project Locals Pass, which can be bought mid-winter.
- National Maritime Museum, Falmouth: Free annual entry if you become a member. Members can also get 10% discount off entry for anybody visiting the museum with them.
- Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Gweek: Your ticket is valid for unlimited visits within 7 days of your ticket date. It’s cheaper if you buy online. An annual pass, giving you free entry to all the UK Sea Life centres is available for individuals or families.
- Fal River Attraction Pass: Pick up a one-day attraction pass. Further options of buying cards for up to a week. This attraction pass enables you to save money at the Maritime Museum Falmouth, Pendennis Castle, St Mawes Castle, Lamorran Gardens, Glendurgan Gardens and Trelissick Gardens.
- Also check out the Fal Mussel Visitor Card, that provides easy and unlimited travel around the Fal River and between the attractions. Unlimited hop-on hop-off travel for one day through to 6 days.
Free Parking at Beaches in Cornwall
- National Trust members get free parking in their car parks – in Cornwall this means free parking at a lot of great beaches in Cornwall. Not only that, but the membership buys you free entry to all National Trust properties throughout the UK and access to a lot of free events they have running. This gives you free car parking at Bedruthan Steps and Holywell Bay for starters!
If you just want to access the handy free parking at National Trust beaches then take out a single membership.