If you’re looking to visit film locations in Cornwall, then Watergate Bay, previously known as Tregurrian Beach, has been used on a few occasions as a film location.
- The TV series Echo Beach was filmed on Watergate Bay. Echo Beach was a 12-part TV series, filmed during the summer of 2007, featuring Jason Donovan and Martine McCutcheon.
- Moving Wallpaper (2008) was a behind the scenes comedy made as a follow-up to Echo Beach
- The film Legends of the Leprechauns, 1999, was filmed on Watergate Bay
- The Beatles filmed their journey as part of the Magical Mystery Tour film and were on Watergate Bay on 16 September 1967.
- BBC Radio 4’s Open Country produced a 30-minute BBC Radio Documentary about Watergate Bay in February 2007.
[wordbay]Watergate Bay postcard [/wordbay]