Freepeople.co.uk – a leading American fashion brand – are launching their new UK website with a tour of Newquay and Cornwall driving a unique vintage styled VW bus.
Planned en-route are stop-offs at other Cornish beaches, with morning yoga sessions, hair-braiding and giveaways for people who turn out to see them.
Visit the tour and the VW bus to enter a competition to win a £1,000 shopping spree from Free People
The Tour covers the August Bank Holiday Weekend, starting off on Friday 23 August with live music at Cafe Irie, Newquay – and runs until 26 August 2013 when the tour bus will visit Polzeath on Monday morning.
Planned Itinerary for the FreePeople.co.uk VW Bus Tour are:
- Friday 23 August: Live music at Cafe Irie, Fore Street, Newquay, with Alice Jemima and Jamie Beau. 7pm-10pm
- Saturday 24 August and Sunday 25 August: Free yoga on Fistral Beach, Newquay by Synergy Yoga, one session starts at 8.30am and another at 9.30am each day.
- Saturday 24 August and Sunday 25 August: Free DIY and Giveaways on Fistral BeachFistral Beach, 10am-6pm each day.
- Saturday 24 August and Sunday 25 August: Hairbraiding by Beach Shack, Fistral Beach, noon-4pm each day.
- Sunday 25 August: Live music in Fistral Beach Bar, 9pm onwards.
On August Bank Holiday Monday the tour bus will be at Polzeath Beach, north Cornwall, from 9.30am-noon, with DIY and Giveaways.
The location of the tour can be followed on:
Find out what else is happening in Newquay: August Bank Holiday Weekend 2013
remwbay vw campervan