Luxury holiday accommodation company Unique Home Stays is looking to employ a full time Property Team Supervisor to work within its close-knit team based near Newquay, Cornwall.
You will manage the day-to-day duties of our Property Advisors, reviewing sales performance and monitoring and improving productivity. You will oversee the working of the Property Advisors’ individual property portfolios, monitoring booking activity, dealing with client and owner feedback and provide statistics to ensure that forecasts are being met. You will also liaise with owners, providing feedback, reports and maintaining good working relationships.
The ideal candidate will be confident, highly organised and have a driven personality; committed to achieving targets and excellence in customer services. Unique Home Stays is looking for someone who is passionate yet unflappable, and eager to go that extra mile to retain the excellent reputation Unique Home Stays has gained for customer satisfaction.
Experience and Skills:
- A genuine interest and/or knowledge in beautiful properties and luxury travel
- Team leadership experience
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good working knowledge of the internet and IT skills including Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and good interpersonal skill
- Creative, innovative and problem solving
Starting salary £17,680 rising to £18,720 p.a
Please send your CV to Jim at email@example.com or call the office on 01637 881183, or check out their website: http://www.uniquehomestays.com/unique-job-vacancies.asp
[wordbay]write perfect cv job[/wordbay]