The Lewinnick Lodge in Newquay, Cornwall are looking for a Venue Manager.
** ARCHIVED JOB POST – February 2013 **
This successful family-run restaurant/bar, with rooms, in a unique location is looking for a professional and ambitious Venue Manager with proven leadership skills and a real passion for the hospitality industry.
As Venue Manager, you will be a dynamic, self-motivated individual, with a hands-on management approach and a flair for customer service. Your role will be to drive the business forward both financially and in terms of delivering 100% customer satisfaction.
- Set and maintain standards of service and train staff.
- Welcome guests and supervise service.
- Compile weekly rotas and banking.
- Responsible for Sales, GP% and Wage% targets.
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in both dining and service areas at all times.
- Manage, motivate and supervise your team (Front of House & Kitchen, 20+).
- Undertake staff appraisals.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience at Venue Manager level.
- Own transport preferred.
- Live in option.
If you are interested in the Venue Manager position based in Newquay, Cornwall please email your CV
** ARCHIVED JOB GONE**