Chartered accountancy firm Francis Clark will again be holding its popular Finance in Cornwall event next month, as part of Cornwall Business Week. This event is free to attend.
Date: Tuesday 14 May 2013
Time: 8am – 2pm
Cost: This event is free to attend
Francis Clark are hosting a seminar which brings together people representing the funding and support streams potentially available to SMEs. This is the 6th annual staging of this event, which has become an integral part of “Cornwall Business Week”.
The event is relevant to Owner Managers looking to find a way through what may appear at times to be a “funding maze”.
- Presentations and participation from major providers of business funding and support
- Case Studies
- Targeted sessions dedicated to “Early Stage” and “Developed” business
- Short/sharp presentations by funders to assist the Owner/Manager in ascertaining whether a funding stream is right for them
- Networking opportunities for Owner/Managers to ask “one-to-one” questions
- Introductory presentations on regional and national context and importance of SMEs
- Coverage of grants, debt and equity
- A reminder of many established funds “open for business”
** Archived April 2013 **
[wordbay] accounts software [/wordbay]