Whether you’re on your own, or with friends and family – a local resident or a holidaymaker, it can be hard to remember everything that you can do round Newquay, so here’s a quick list and reminder of things to do outdoors in Newquay in 2016 if sitting on the beach or in bars doesn’t appeal to you:
- Walk the South West Coastal Path – you choose the length of your walk and just set off. Walk both ways, or catch the bus to your furthest point and walk back – seeing twice as much of the coastline than if you’d walked “there and back”. Check out these free walks: Free Walking Routes in Newquay
- Play Crazy Golf or Football Golf, there’s a huge choice of courses: Football Golf
- Do some watersports, from surfing, kayaking and jetski rides to riding a banana boat: Water Activities
- Hire a pedalo, boat or Canadian canoe at Newquay Boating Lake, or walk or jog round Trenance Gardens: Trenance Gardens & Boating Lake
- Head out to Watergate Bay for kitesurfing lessons and more. Extreme sports and more: Watergate Bay
- Go for a swim, or check out what Newquay Sports Centre has on.
- Play tennis, next door to Newquay Zoo, at the Heron Tennis Centre.
- Grab yourself a Foraging App and go foraging for your lunch: Foraging Apps
- Set yourself a challenge to find and photograph every one of the Newquay Discovery Trail discs.