Need to fill up? With three petrol stations in Newquay – none of them open 24 hours – you will be able to choose the one you prefer based on whether you’re towing a caravan, looking to do a top up shop for your journey, or simply want to find the nearest petrol station.
For 24 hour petrol then head either for Fraddon, beside the A30 where there is a 24 hour McDonalds and the (now closed) Kingsley Shopping Village, or head to Victoria on the old A30 road just outside Roche.
The three petrol stations in Newquay are:
- Morrisons – the only supermarket in Newquay with a petrol station. The forecourt area is mostly just for those filling up with fuel, not a place to pull in towing a caravan and wishing to park up while you sort yourself out, consult the map and buy a sandwich!
Satnav: TR7 2GZ. Open usually 6am to midnight.
This is the closest petrol station for Hendra Holiday Park, it’s just across the road and down about 200 metres!
- Henver Road, this is a BP petrol station on the main road coming into Newquay close to the turn off for St Columb Minor. This has a good sized forecourt with plenty of turning/parking space if you’re in a large vehicle or towing.
Satnav: TR7 3EJ. Open usually 7am to 10pm.
This is the nearest petrol station for Watergate Bay, Porth Beach and St Columb Minor.
- Gannel Road, close to the boating lake. This has a very large forecourt with plenty of turning/parking space for large vehicles or if you’re towing.
Satnav: TR7 2HS. Open usually long hours, but not 24 hours.
This is the closest petrol station if you’re coming from Perranporth or Crantock.
At Morrisons there’s the supermarket and a small forecourt shop. Next door are McDonalds and Lidl.
At Henver Road garage there’s the garage shop, plus a quality local produce store.
At the Gannel, Trevemper Road, there’s a forecourt shop.
Closest LPG Autogas to Newquay:
At the time of writing this update (2016) there are no LPG autogas filling stations in Newquay – you need to head out to the main A30. There are two equidistant, you might like to choose the one you’ll use based on what’s also on-site:
- Penhale, Fraddon, Nr St Columb Cornwall, TR9 6NA. 24 hours, 7 days a week. Here you’ll also find a 24 hour McDonalds, a Brewer’s Fayre pub serving drinks and food.
- Carland Cross Roundabout Mitchell Newquay, TR8 5AY. 6am-11pm, 7 days a week. Here you’ll also find a Starbucks.